Welding consumables supplier/Welding Wire HS Code 722920
|FOB Price:||US $ 0.6 - 1.5 / Kilogram | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Port:||Qingdao port, China|
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: REATECH
- Model Number: ER70S-6
- Material: Copper coated co2 gas shielded welding wire
- Diameter: 0.6mm-1.6mm
- Weight: 0.5kgs-20kgs/spool, 250kgs/drum
- Application: Common steel welding
- Flux Content: Gas
- Certificate: BV, DNV, GL,ISO9001
- Product Name: Welding consumables supplier/CO2 Mig Mag Welding Wire
- Model: SG2/ER70S-6
- HS Code: 722920
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||15kgs/spoo/carton, 1080kgs/pallet, 19 or 20 pallets in one 20ft container
|Delivery Detail:||As per order quantity, usually within 20 days after confirmation|
SpecificationsWelding consumables supplier/Welding Wire HS Code
1.Welds all position
2. High deposition efficiency
Welding consumables supplier/CO2 Mig Mag Welding Wire Introduction
1. Available size: 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm
2. Available packing: 5kgs/spool/carton, 15kgs/spool/carton, 250kgs/drum,1kgs/5kgs/15kgs packing,19 or 20 pallet in one 20ft container. . We could do according to the customers ‘request.
3. Certificate: ISO9001, GL, DNV, ABS
4. Application: The CO2 gas shielded welding wire er70s 6 is widely used to welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel structure, such as ships, vehicles, bridges, boils and buildings etc.
5. Detailed description: Gas shielded welding wire is also called Co2 welding wire, mig welding wire, solid welding wire which is widely used in common steel welding. This kind of welding wire has excellent mechanical performance such as fast depositing speed, high depositing efficiency, stable arc, little splash, good welding seam, which is suitable for all-position welding work.
Detailed specifications for Welding consumables supplier/CO2 Mig Mag Welding Wire :
Reference Current (DC+)
CO2 Flow Rate(L/min)
Chemical Composition of Welding Wire
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Yield Strength (Mpa)
Welding Consumables Welding consumables supplier/CO2 Mig Mag Welding Wire
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|